Minimum A level qualification or equivalent, degree preferred, in a packaging or science based subject
- Significant experience in packaging development or related technical function. This should include experience in the key aspects of packaging development in a Design or Deploy function
- Extensive knowledge of packaging materials with a key focus on rigid plastics & 2D executions
- Packaging technical skills, particularly in design/conversion processes/supply chain implications
- Experience of leading the development of a packaging project in a matrix environment from concept generation through to implementation in factories.
- Experience of working successfully with virtual teams.
- Candidates must have a working understanding of English (written & verbal)
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.