Based in Leicester. To plan, schedule and progress work through a busy implementations team ensuring work is delivered in a timely fashion.
• To schedule change and development within the team.
• To progress work and track against both timescales and budget.
• Liaise with internal departments on progress of current work and the scheduling of new work items.
• Provide comprehensive management information on all change
• Ensure all work is tracked and recorded to facilitate billing and reporting.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
• Working experience of scheduling and resource management essential
• Experience in an IT environment an advantage but not essential
• Must be computer literate with Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• A good communicator both written and oral
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Any other duties as directed by your line manager
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.