Our client is a dynamic print management agency based in central London. They manage the print & distribution of printed brochures, magazines, direct mail and digital solutions.
Main purpose of job
The Account Manager will be responsible for customer service and product delivery through continual liaison with our clients, and suppliers on matters relating to print and campaign management. The primary focus of the role is to deliver exceptional customer service to a large client, spending time at their offices as part of their on-site production team. This is usually 2 days per week. Requests for quotations will be processed in a responsive manner and clients will be updated regularly on the progress of their work. He/she will select the most appropriate suppliers, negotiate costing and time-scales for each job and ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times.
• To take ownership of the clients’ print projects
• To arrange weekly production meetings with the client
• Procure print, ensure delivery is on time, to spec, to quality and to contractual targets
• Maintain detailed job history information & monitoring of online activity/conversion • Ensure most competitive costs are achieved on each project
• Builds relationships with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
To be considered as a full time Account Manager we are looking for:
• An assertive and competent individual, proficient in all microsoft office packages
• Excellent client management skills gained from client facing experience
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability
• UK resident
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.