Our client is an outsourcing specialist and leading professional services company.
We are seeking a Client Services Executive to provide a profitable, efficient and professional service to client/s under the direction of the Client Services Manager.
• Co-ordination and management of the end to end production process. This will include customer quotations, checking artwork and data requirements, ordering, invoicing and progressing jobs through production
• Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design and production methods
• Manage & ensure data integrity
• Maintain Service levels, Quality & ISO standards
• Timely and accurate reconciliation and invoicing
• To develop accounts to their full potential in a fast paced environment
• Complete Management Information for individual clients in a timely fashion in order for Finance to prepare high level reporting to the board
Essential Experience/Skills • Proven track record gained within an account management/production environment
• Good working knowledge of a range of print, direct mail and transactional mail processes, with a good understanding of technical methodology of printing and personalisation techniques; Royal Mail and other associated function
• An understanding of financial account management and transactional mail
• Understanding of customer service levels
• Awareness of ISO Quality Standards
Desired Experience/Skills .
Personal Attributes • Excellent client management and relationship building skills with the ability to manage difficult clients and situations
• Good verbal and written communication, methodical with attention to detail
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions, understand and communicate complex instructions
• Effective listening skills
• Ability to analyse relevant information to make informed suggestions for improvement or added value.
• Generate innovative and effective solutions to meet the customer requirements.
• Flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience.
• Must be able to use own initiative
• Highly organised with the ability to plan and organise a busy workload with minimal supervision
• Meticulous about presentation and accuracy
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
Your CV will be reviewed by the consultant handling the assignment within 24 hours from the time you apply. Should you not hear back within 7 days it means that on this occasion your experience/ skill set didn’t match what our client is looking for. We would love to go back to every applicant and explain why it is not a good match however unfortunately in today’s market, even with the 7 day operating we introduced 2 years ago, it is administratively impossible to do this. Please rest assured that if you match the criteria you will be contacted, usually within 1 day, but no later than 3 days from the time of your application.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.