We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Manager to lead & develop a dedicated, professional Technical team. You will have extensive experience in leading a highly motivated team within a busy, time-pressured and quality-driven environment, and will possess outstanding technical knowledge of the Packaging Graphics sector.
• Effectively manage team and performance of the Technical Department
• To organise the introduction of new processes and project management
• To manage technical / maintenance activities on site
• To organise the introduction of new processes and products
• With an ability to communicate effectively at all levels, you will have proven success in motivating and maximising the capability of others and will have been operating at Management levels
• In depth technical knowledge of Esko solutions
• In depth technical knowledge of all print processes
• Print feasibility and reprographic application for all print processes
• Trouble shooting – problem solving in all departments
• Use of colour management and measurement equipment
• Be proactive - Seek out and implement improvements to working methods, systems and procedures
The successful candidate will have strong credibility within the packaging graphics industry and a track record in improving productivity and bringing in new projects on time and on budget. A ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to get stuck into technical issues will secure this position for the right.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.