First class opportunity in Direct Mail based near Reading.
- To manage the end user client experience from estimating to deliver of successful wins.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure secure delivery of client orders.
- To manage a portfolio of customers to develop relationships, win addition business and manage existing activity.
- To proactively look for new business opportunities within the account allocated to the individual.
- To work to the service levels of the account allocated to the individual, ensuring they are managed to the highest standard identified by the client.
- To foster and develop key client relationships
- To proactively manage and monitor customer orders, ensuring budgets are met and the client print production processes are followed.
- To maximise gross profit for our client through the adaptive supply chain. Spotting opportunities to group orders and increase print “better buying” opportunities.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.