We are seeking a highly skilled Assistant Quality Manager to assist the Quality Manager with the development, management and review of the Quality Management System of the site and to deputize for the role of Quality Manager as and when required.
• To provide, where requested, advice relating to the approval or rejection of starting materials, packaging materials, intermediate and final products.
• To ensure all specified quality testing is carried out.
• To ensure the site is auditable in all regards by managing the site audit schedule and when required, conducting site internal audits and leading external audits.
• To ensure the appropriate validations are done.
• To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of all department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
• To track, investigate and report on customer complaints and non-conforming products.
• To attend customer review and issue meetings as required.
• To track and report on KPI figures, identifying trends and where necessary produce action plans to target trends in data.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Experience in the print/packaging industry with an understanding of typography, technical drawings and brand guidelines
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and any knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Mac OSX would be desirable
• Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards targets within a team environment
• Keen eye for accuracy and fine detail
• High level of determination when dealing with challenging situations
• Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
• Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.