Our client is a leading print management firm. As POS Account Director you will:-
• Provide direction to the team driving best practise in client engagement, print
• production and service delivery
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Client's business and key drivers in that business sector
• Create and execute an ongoing Client Engagement Plan up to senior contract owner level and equivalent
• Demonstrable understanding of client contract, commercial obligations and risk
• Ensure account delivery against commercial targets
• Excellent working relationship with the clients within your remit
• Excellent working relationship with your direct reports
Potential candidates will have 3+ years experience as an Account Director within a Print Management environment with proven ability to meet targets. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, creative and passionate about print.
Applicants must be either an Account Manager or Account Director and have extensive experience in POS.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.