Brilliant opportunity for a POS Account Manager to work on this household name account.
To act as the main point of contact between the agency Marketing Team and approved suppliers; managing retail point of sale production and print campaigns from brief through to delivery.
• The individual will have a broad technical knowledge of large format POS production
• Knowledge of building branding and signage, both production and installation
• The individual will ideally have good all round knowledge of general print production and print management including litho, screen, digital, web and merchandise
• Good understanding of the retail sector
• Consulting and advising on technical specifications
• Advising on best print production methods
• Selecting best suppliers from approved roster and obtaining prices
• Placing of orders and tracking progress to meet client deadlines
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.