Our client has invested heavily into new kit and large format innovation and is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to engage with exsting clients and show how they can add value to their business!
What you will be responsible for:
* Driving new digital business initiatives across various industries
* Oversee sales and new offering.
* Lead strategic development of key clients
* Leverage existing relationships and bring in new business
* Create high visibility across Clients
To be considered you must:
* Have a proven successful track record in sales and business development.
* Ability to build rapport early on in relationships
* Solutions focused and demonstrate sound objection handling skill
* Confidence in selling value proposition to clients and excellent follow up skills
ONLY candidates who are in sales and highly experienced in large format/ display graphics / POS will be considered.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.