We are seeking an experienced Blown Film Extrusion Machine Operator for a polythene bag manufacturer which produces wide range of polythene film and bags.
Job entails close attention to detail & moderate lifting.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years of experience in blown film extrusion as an operator and must have a good attitude, team ethic and be willing to learn.
This position is for regular Night shift (7pm till 7am) Monday to Friday and we expect the successful applicant to live in the West London area.
This person will be responsible for operating, adjusting, and maintaining extruder and in-line printing equipment.
· Reading job specification sheets and obtaining all applicable tools and materials.
· Setting up machine to run jobs.
· Carrying out machine adjustments as needed.
· Ensuring target output is achieved with excellent quality and compliance to customer requirements and quality standards.
· Identifying and promptly reporting any equipment malfunction, material, safety, and or quality issues.
· Working closely with other members of the team to assure a cooperative and friendly atmosphere with regard to the daily activities of production.
· Completing forms and quality measurements per production run.
· Performing special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel.
Salary & benefits:-
The hourly rate will be in the region of £9-£10 per hour according to experience and there will be an attendance allowance of £70 month.
You can expect to earn in the region of £28,500-£31,500 per year in total.
After 6 months you will be eligible to join the Company Contributory pension scheme.
At least 2 years of hands on experience in blown film extrusion is preferred.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.