To manage the On-site print room, and supervise a small team to ensure that contractual requirements are met at all times. Managing all outsourced jobs, and the administration of all in house jobs through various systems. Purchasing of all consumables for the print room and all outsourced print items. Providing cover and support for the digital operators and creating monthly reporting and invoicing.
This is a 11 to 12 month contract.
• Management of onsite team
• Processing of all orders through online system
• Management of consumables for print room
• Administration of all Purchase orders and invoices
• Monthly reporting and invoicing
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word
• Flexible approach and willingness to help colleagues in other areas of department during peak periods
• Be able to operate Xerox mono and colour machines (preferred)
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative
• PC Literate – Work/Excel/Email. Confident with mail merge
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
SALARY: Based on experience
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.