Our client is a successful print company based in the South East England who seeks an Account Executive to join its client services team. Reporting into the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing new accounts, consultative sales and providing support to the rest of the team.
The Account Exec will be involved in the company’s marketing and sales strategy and will benefit from a steep learning curve as a key member of a very experienced team.
This role would ideally suit a graduate or young professional looking start a career in client services and business development with scope to progress within a competitive industry.
- Working with Sales Director to establish target sectors / markets
- Qualifying prospects
- Establishing and growing new accounts
- Consulting clients about campaign requirements
- Presenting concept ideas and costs to clients
- Passing enquiries to appropriate team members
- Negotiating lead times and budgets
- Tracking work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
- Ensuring file copies are provided, received and filed
- Monitoring Sales and Account activity, providing activity reports
- Undertaking administration tasks as required
Key skills required
- Commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good team working skills
- Effective organisational abilities
- Target driven
- Educated to degree level, preferably business, marketing or management,
or Relevant Industry experience
- Proficient in MS office
- A genuine interest in Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing
This role offers a competitive salary, performance related bonus and future progression to Account Manager or Sales Executive positions.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.