Main Purpose of Job:
To deputise for the Client Services Director in absence. Understanding the Client Services team accounts and managing them on a day to day basis by covering in the teams absence.
Drive automation projects to simplify our systems and improve consistency.
Acts as a liaison between the customer, sales teams and production departments. Receives customer print enquiries concerning prospective, current, and past orders. Takes ownership for the account(s) by placing the production order to specification. Maintains communication with customers to keep informed about status of their print requirements.
• Good leader and team mentor
• Client / Account management skills
• Print production experience
• Estimating abilities
• Effective time management skills
• Able to communicate on all levels to client and internal stake holders
Process efficiencies and effective throughput are key to maximising workflow and productivity, therefore;
• Able to prioritise a busy workload, taking control of day to day tasks requested by the CSD
• Supporting the wider team with general workload and technical queries
• Supporting the wider team with holiday and sickness cover Liaise with clients by telephone or in person regarding printing requirements, collecting production print specification for printing job
• Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
• Prepare estimates for clients, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager or management supplied print enquiries
• Complete and process pre-production work orders / job tickets, detailing parameters of print job
• Coordinates the handling of customer pre-press material and specifications to print job
• Coordinates the preparation of all written quotes and proposals
• Handles phone enquiries for job status, estimates, orders, changes, and complaints
• Keeps clients informed about job status and any challenges
• Coordinating with Despatch to communicate shipment confirmation to client
• Crosschecks final order value to client provided Purchase Order, noting any deviations
• Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
• Ensures Business Development Managers and Key Account team are provided with estimates and job updates on a regular basis
• To support the CSD with the running of the department, process improvement, non-conformance reporting, margin improvement and reducing outstanding client purchase orders
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.