Key role with a rapidely expanding large format print firm.
The candidate will be responsible for.
• Generating and contacting his/her own leads for face to face appointments.
• Developing new business. This is a field based role; the candidate will attend the office once a week.
• Selling our range of large format graphic print services
• The candidate will have the flexibility to sell into any specific market be it Trade, Agencies or End Users.
• Updating CRM system
• Preparing sales forecasts, pipelines and reports
• Achieving targets and understanding the importance of sales to maximise revenue and margin.
• Current and relevant sales success selling large format digital print
• Excellent sales relationship building skills with the ability to manage long term relationships and business.
• Ability to “hit the ground running”, so building on the relationships they have already created in the market would be advantageous.
• Excellent time management skills and self-management
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the emphasis of this role is on the understanding of the customer needs.
• Tenacious, enthusiastic and commission hungry.
The Business Development Manager will have access to an internal Account Handler who in turn will help to grow and develop the clients, take briefs and push through the cycle. This will create more time for the Head of New Business Development to get back into the field and market the company to more prospects.
The client is looking to rapidly expand the business and move it on to its next level. We are after a high calibre individual who shares our clients ambition and buys into the vision for the future.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.