This predominantly administrative role provides daily support for customers, sales colleagues and the production team in the UK. One year contract. The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth processing and manufacture of lottery products from order placement through to fulfilment. The role will involve creating and checking all customer and production related documentation, inspecting artwork and proofs, liaising with all internal departments and carrying out occasional press passes.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide accurate and timely information to customers and sales colleagues.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and build good relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills and the ability to cope with tight and often conflicting deadlines
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service and the drive and enthusiasm to ‘go the extra mile’.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.