We are looking for an experienced account executive/manager. We are particularly interested to hear from candidates working for a printers. This would suit an internal candidate wishing to further their development, ideally someone with a strong account management background who is able to utilise their knowledge.
As a client facing role, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, together with the ability to manage client expectations. In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
• Excellent print knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
• A flexible and robust attitude and be able to work to deadlines
• Good numeracy and commercial awareness
• Good MS Office skills
• The ability to effectively manage client expectations
• Accountable for the production management of projects and print jobs
• Provides expert and professional advice, guidance and consultation to stakeholders and Print Management service users to ensure the optimal, most efficient print production methods are selected on a job-by-job basis.
• Key role in the retention, development and growth of account relationships
• Responsibility for profitability and service delivery of the overall Print Management function.
• The individual will have an in-depth knowledge of the print industry and be capable of liaising at all levels with suppliers
• The candidate is required to be clear in thought and able to think outside the box in order to provide comprehensive advice to the client and to solve problems / issues as they occur.
• They need to be clear, concise and accurate when dealing with quotes / PO’s and ensure that we are providing the best possible service to the client.
• The candidate needs to be personable with a sense of humour and be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.