Our client is a successful and well invested print business. There is now an opening for an experienced production manager.
This senior role will see you involved with the planning, coordination and control of all the print and production processes.
An overview of the role.
• overseeing the production process,drawing up a production schedules
• taking spec’s from clients
• ensuring that the production is cost effective
• making sure that products are on time and are of good quality
• working out the human and material resources needed
• drafting a timescale for the job
• setting the quality standards
• monitoring the production processes,adjusting schedules as needed
• monitoring standards and implementing quality-control programmes
• liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
• supervising and motivating of staff
• identifying training needs.
Please apply with CV in word rather than PDF.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.