As the Sales Manager you will manage an experienced team whilst carrying your own individual target.
You will be responsible for developing and proactively building a successful sales team through strong controls, leadership and reporting.
• Manage and drive your sales organisation to meet all targets and KPI’s
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and fully explored within the sales process.
• Manage a successful and sustainable sales organisation.
• Develop a strong strategic vision.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client’s business needs and marketing objectives.
• You will be responsible for the management and results of the existing and future sales team:
o Provide strong leadership, motivation and mentoring
o Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
o Implement appropriates strategies to drive growth
o Provide clear objectives and targets.
o Target management, appraisals, KPI's
o Deliver on time monthly and performance reports
o Training and sales development
• You will be responsible for managing your own sales activities including:
o Key account management, New Business development
o Identifying and building new markets
o Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
• A successful track record within sales
• An excellent business understanding and solution approach to selling
• Ability to identify new revenue opportunities and streams
• Be able to engender excellent team spirit and passion
• Be an excellent communicator and a motivational leader
• You will have a proven experience in business development
• A self starter by nature you will have the ability present effectively and think on your feet.
• An ambitious professional who has a real hunger for success
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.