A key role within our client's management structure to lead the delivery of the Application and Data Solutions strategy in order to ensure that best practices are employed in the direct support of key global accounts, thereby maximising business growth opportunities.
• Bridge the gap between teams and third party Front End UI, Application Solutions and ERP providers
• To structure the working model within our client to ensure that process innovation, development and solution delivery lead times meet the operational, sales and customer needs.
• To ensure the provision of excellent front line client and business development technical support for key accounts/programs.
• To keep abreast of new developments within the field of ERP and data solutions for production (including associated technologies and applications, such as Security features) and to assess investment/development potentials of such technologies/developments within our client. Further, to communicate such to the wider Group as appropriate.
• Working closely with the IT Manager contribute to the decision making process with regard to the solutions architecture.
• To technically and commercially support Sales and Operations teams in the development of new customer facing product and technical solutions.
• Technically support the Operations teams in developing in house solutions to enhance and streamline data, artwork and information flow.
• To structure the working model within our client's business agreeing the technical skills and support required for the Operations, Templating and Order Processing teams
• To provide technical training support and development to the Sales Teams in the across the breadth of all applications they touch.
• To implement a strategy for a dispersed Applications Support Team providing key resource to specific regions to enable lead in innovation and development.
• To provide solutions development resource Account Managers for the development of new and existing programs/solutions
• Project manage the delivery of new programs and solutions in conjunction with third party solutions providers and in-house teams. Covering all aspects of data and transaction data set-up, structure and transmission
• Provision of customer/client focussed trouble-shooting service in respect Data Solution Applications as may be required
• To ensure that a commercial view is taken in regard to Application and Data Solution developments, so as to maintain competiveness of our clients products in the market-place, with a focus on providing cost-effective solutions to meet client needs.
• Lead and manage cross-functional project teams to address the needs of major program re-branding, providing an industry leading fast-track service demonstrating ‘best practice’.
• Provide research, innovation and development support for new technologies and processes related to Data Management, ERP and Production Data Solutions.
• Keep abreast of competitor activity within Applications and Data Management.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.