A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client company, a long established printer which has an excellent reputation in Oxfordshire.
We are looking for someone who shares their vision and values and who believes in no compromise over excellence. Great customer service is at the heart of everything that they do and you must share this ethos.
This is an exciting and diverse role as they offer web design, graphic design, typesetting, digital and litho print and print finishing for a wide range of customers and products.
We are looking for someone who has up to date print knowledge, a positive attitude and who is a great team player.
Knowledge & attributes:
• Solid understanding of digital studio working practices
• Lithographic printing, with experience of B3/B2 formats and Digital print
• Good understanding of general print finishing department
• Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into the most appropriate production process
• Estimating skills and knowledge of Shuttleworth MIS system would be desirable
• Scheduling of all work through the factory to meet customer expectations, monitoring and adjusting schedules as needed
• Liaise with the teams in different departments
• Manage quality control
• Planning and sourcing of all materials and outwork for each job
• Competent user of Management Information System
• General management and motivation of the team
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.