Ideal Candidate Location: SE England up to East Anglia.
Role Reports to: Cross-Selling Manager
Role Function: Driving Paper / Packaging product Sales.
Strong experience of having worked or currently working in a field sales based role with a comprehensive range of Packaging products.
Packaging products: customers and market trends.
Managing Customer portfolio margin
Self-Management principles including delivering against deadlines.
Sales and Customer Service principles – including negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
PC literate and extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project, Visio and Power Point.
Advantageous - experience of selling to the Print Industry
Responsible for driving Paper / Packaging Product sales through Regional sales teams, to support the achievement of sales and growth objectives, generating annual income and margin and delivering product KPI targets.
1. Following the strategy of the Regional Business Manager and Cross Selling Manager, liaise with Regional Sales Managers to implement clear sales plans and targets for achieving rapid growth of Packaging sales within regional customers.
2. Review, maintain and improve the skills and knowledge base of the regional Account Management team in delivering Packaging sales.
- Includes the use of sales tools and delivery of relevant product and market training in the field or at branch.
3. Plan and undertake joint customer visits with regional account managers, observing and providing coaching support to develop their product sales skills.
4. Work with the Region and Pricing Manager to develop market pricing strategies and controls.
5. Input into the creation and support the regional delivery of effective marketing and promotional campaigns to deliver sales within key Packaging brands
6. Assist in managing local stock levels to meet Regional working capital targets.
7. Ensure accurate and timely communication to our staff and customers of relevant product changes and prices.
8. Liaise with Regional Sales Manager and Account Managers to co-ordinate prospection of new business within the Region, assisting Account Managers in delivery.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.