Our client, a substantial packaging business, wish to appoint an Account Manager
Applicants can be from print, packaging, POS. Labels or DM
The Account Manager can expect to be involved with the following activities:
• Creating, communicating, delivering and championing the account implementation & development strategy in order to deliver growth and optimise profitability.
• Ensuring continuous improvement and best practice processes are applied to the account and driving value
• Setting key targets for service, delivery and improvement
• Managing & building the capability of the Account Management team focusing on Business acumen, Management skills, Communications, Knowledge & Expertise.
• Taking responsibility for account communications within the overall supply chain.
• Managing and effectively communicating activity and revenue forecasts into the business and ensuring that revenue forecasts and targets are achieved.
The successful applicant will have:
• Knowledge of service offerings and the graphics supply chain, including design, photography, artwork, repro, and print.
• Experience in managing external clients and suppliers.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Good people management skills.
• A good understanding of business finance.
• Excellent communication skills.
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.