Our client is seeking an Account Director/Senior Account Director to help lead their Central and Southern Europe business unit.
This is a great opportunity to join and lead an established team and to truly influence and shape the operational & strategic direction a major account (iconic brand).
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building and maintaining senior client relationships, as well as significant experience in leading and developing high performing account handling teams.
This role requires a professional, motivated and confident individual, who has the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and is comfortable operating at a senior level.
This person will have the passion, energy and drive to deliver business objectives, coupled with strong influencing and nurturing skills that inspire others to do the same
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain a full understanding of the immediate and extended business offering/proposition
• Solid relationship building and interaction with clients and third parties by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics to help them be successful
• Accountability for the overall service delivery, ensuring our client delivers their promises and meet, if not exceed expectations.
• Leading and developing the CSE Graphic Manager team focusing on excellence in service, knowledge, communication and management skills
• Developing comprehensive strategic account plans with key account initiatives that deliver growth and optimise profitability
• Project Management of key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief
• Setting key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement, with regular measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against these targets.
• Disciplined ownership of account reporting/communications within the overall supply chain.
• Activity and revenue forecasting
• European Travel > 50% of time
Key skills and behaviours
1. Client Management
? Excellent relationship-building skills. Builds rapport quickly, maintains and develops on-going and productive relationships
? Excellent client-facing skills. Personable, credible and establishes trust
2. Thinking and Approach
? Structured and analytical
? Able to interpret data and develop strong and fact based assumptions
? Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
? Strong attention to detail
? Calm under pressure
? Commercially astute and focussed on profit growth
? Hungry to develop the account
? Ability to spot opportunities to increase revenue
? Can identify improvements and new initiatives to drive efficiency
? Confident presentation skills. Demonstrates a clear, lively and engaging style
? Articulates and expresses ideas clearly and succinctly
? Good listener and interprets others well
? Manages expectations
? Provides strong communication, direction, feedback and coaching
? Collaborative and supportive
? Motivates and inspires excellent performance
? Intuitive, emotionally intelligent and can manage conflict
? Operates with integrity
Candidate must live in one of the following countries
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.