Excellent opportunuty to work for a market leading company on a world class brand account in one of the most sought after global locations
• To act as a representative of the business ensuring a first class service is consistently provided to with professionalism and enthusiasm.
• To act as a representative of the Company with shared responsibility for delivering the highest quality product and ensuring the most efficient solutions are consistently supplied.
• To be the front line enabler and facilitator for artwork management and process across the supply chain.
• Responsible for gathering, managing and coordinating new and updated graphics & packaging projects for the Client brand portfolio.
• Project lead for packaging changes throughout designated region including day-to-day contact with brand management and bottler, printers and agencies.
• To co-ordinate the Pack Change Process for all projects for the Client, including packaging artwork, artwork amends, repro, proofs and all services.
• Manage and maintain Project and Job Status Trackers (including audit of completed jobs).
• Communicate key milestones and critical path timelines where applicable to all key stakeholders.
• Escalate as appropriate any risks to critical path timelines.
Briefing & Approval Process
• Collate ‘accurate’ briefs and submit to Client Services
• Collate amends and brief Client Services
• Co-ordinate and lead Pre-Artwork meetings with support of Central production unit, including output of minutes and actions.
• To advise on print and technical feasibility on all assigned projects with the direct support of the Print Management Team and Operational Teams
• Co-ordinates press attendance where applicable with the Technical Print Support team.
• To ensure the overall requirements of the client are clearly understood, and that appropriate actions are taken to deliver the highest levels of service possible.
• Support the control and development of brand consistency and print feasibility on behalf of the Client along with the Print Management Team and Operational Teams (Client Services and Production).
• To be responsible for getting approval of jobs from each relevant Client department before release of fully approved files.
• To build, maintain and develop effective & positive working relationships across the wider supply chain becoming a trusted advisor and enabling first class service.
• To fully understand and appreciate client culture and reflect this in behavior patterns and ways of working.
• To take full ownership of the daily on-site relationship with the relevant marketing team and supporting departments with support of designated Account Director.
• To represent our client professionally at all times at all levels of management as required, including (but not exclusively) project briefings and non-conformance investigations.
• To identify areas for continuous improvement within the client and Company processes, recommend robust and appropriate actions, in close association with the Account Management and Operations Teams.
• Strong understanding of KO processes, and supply chain requirements for the delivery of new to market products and pack maintenance.
• Ability to review current working practice and recommend robust improvements.
• Confidence in dealing with clients at all levels of management and differing cultures.
• Be able to operate within the office space assigned, work independently without the daily oversight of a line manager.
• Due to the evolving nature of our relationship as a company with all key customers, the nature of this role will continue to develop. Hence there is a need for flexibility, the ability to grow with the job and the overall resilience to change.
• Building and keeping professional relationships with external parties related to the client (e.g design and promotional agencies).
• Availability to travel as needed
JOB HOLDER SPECIFICATION
• Excellent organisational skills and logical approach
• Demonstrate strong project management skills
• Remains calm under pressure
• Ability to negotiate
• Strong knowledge of print processes and packaging materials so as to understand the limitations and/or restrictions faced by designers
• Attention to detail
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office for data reporting
• Experience/Knowledge of Adobe products
• Experience/Knowledge of the Client and or working with FMCG brands
• Proactive, high energy, “a driver & deliverer”
• Appreciate cultural sensitivities
• A good listener and able to demonstate strong empathy skills
• Strong process orientation
• Capable and effective leader, who displays collaboration and teamwork
• Self-starter; able to work independently/autonomously
• Stong and commanding presence internally to facilitate in driving results for client demands
• Excellent project manager who is able to navigate relationships at all levels within the client environment
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.