- Living on patch N,W,S, London and surrounding counties > out to Hatfield, Aylesbury, Oxford, Camberley.
- Wide / Large format / Roll To Roll / Digital Media Sales experience direct to Printers / Sign & Display Fabricators.Remuneration: Overall Package of £50k for 1st year, (Basic salary, commission, car expenses, profit share).
Our client is a leading Materials Supplier to the Sign & Display, Digital Printing, Exhibition and Events sectors - Printers & Fabricators.
They are looking for a motivated individual to assist with the development of business opportunities from both new and existing customers.
They looking to strengthen its external sales force in North, South, West London and the surrounding areas by recruiting a determined sales professional who relishes new challenges and implements great customer satisfaction by going the extra mile.
The function of this role will be to maintain and expand sales and gross profit. Identify and develop key and target accounts and secure their long term commitment. Seek out new market opportunities to develop further and assist in the identification and introduction of new products.
• Achieving and surpassing sales and profit targets.
• Plan a weekly call schedule of accounts to be visited and the objectives of the visit.
• Produce a report of each visit made which incorporates all relevant information such as enquiry details, pricing, competitor activity for distribution via our in house system to the internal sales staff and leading to a monthly report to summarise activities.
• Decide with the management and internal sales team key and target accounts for the sales area and agree a strategy to obtain and secure the business.
• Increase the customer base and market share by opening new accounts.
• Develop contacts and relationships with customers to ensure that we are first choice when placing orders, that we get first refusal in competitive situations and to be familiar with customers’ regular requirements.
• Identify new products which may be added to our portfolio and work in conjunction with the sales and marketing team in assessing the market and promoting these products.
• Be aware of competitor activity and to report changes and trends in the market place.
• Fully understand the properties and applications of the stocked product range.
Basic salary, comm, car expenses, profit share approx. £50k first year
Generous car allowance of £562.00 per month + business mileage paid
Admission into the company bonus scheme – First year guaranteed ( calendar year) £5k pro-rata depending on start date, payable in March
22 days holiday leading to 25 days after 2 years
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.