Our client specialises in large format digital printing with products such as, roll ups, PVC banners, exhibition displays and wind flags.
• Managing the day to day production operation of the company from
schedule, print, and finish to dispatch
• Lead, supervise & motivate a production team of three
• Manage all production consumables
• Ensure all jobs are being dispatched on time each day at company
• Manage & maintain good relationship with suppliers
• Be responsible for all production related warranty claims
(resolve & prevent).
• Handle overseas shipment, manage warehouse with regular stock take
• Regular maintenance and up keep of all machinery and equipment
EXPERIENCE AND Qualifications REQUIRED
• Must have 5+ years in running production department in the large
format digital printing industry
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.