We are looking for a high calibre business development manager for one of our key clients. This is a £100m plus business offering first class possibilities of career progression.
• To primarily identify Contracted Growth Development opportunities in line with Managed Business Services Team requirements within new prospective accounts and our client’s current customer base;
• To develop a consultative sales strategy across the specific geographic sales territory;
• To present unique selling strategies at prospects and clients board levels in competition with other major Managed Services competitors;
• To secure and thereafter Account Manage for an agreed duration Managed Business Services Contracts, in line with agreed business objectives and financial targets;
• To support the Head of Managed Business Services, in planning and achieving the company objectives as communicated by the Managing Director;
• Selection of target prospects, based on knowledge and practical qualification and selection criteria;
• Detailed profiling of target accounts, based on initial exploratory visits;
• Maintenance of a pipeline of suspects and prospects on the Company-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database including a short list of high profile accounts;
• Establishment and maintenance of all "suspects" and "prospects" information on the Company-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database;
• For individual prospective companies, the identification of the steps in decision the making process, and of the key players and subject matter experts involved;
• Identification of the potential needs and motivation for Managed Business Services within each target account;
• Establishment and maintenance of high level contacts within the customer who are capable of authorising high value financial agreements (ongoing relationship development and building);
• Analysis of customers' current systems and methods, including all current business process management approaches;
• Assistance to the customer in developing the internal specification and sales strategy;
• Response to tender buying in such a way to demonstrate competitive advantage of working with our client.
• Working in conjunction with the Sales Support Manager in designing service based proposals;
• Understanding and ability to build high value, detailed commercial models for proposition building and presentation in conjunction with our client’s Commercial Support requirements;
• Demonstration of our client’s complete range of services portfolio and products/systems capabilities;
• Development of needs-based negotiated proposals;
• Presentation of proposals to multi-level, multi-functioning audiences and handling of subsequent queries and objections;
• Negotiating with customers/and prospects, including Managed Business Services based contractual requirements.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.