Our client is looking for an Artwork Coordinator to own all the implementation activities required to create and maintain a compliant and controlled web based PPM change control management system & library.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
-Manage, monitor and update the printed packaging material (ppm) assets in the change management system library.
- Manage, monitor and update the printed packaging material (ppm) attributes in the change management system library, checking accuracy with the packaging sites.
-Add and delete ppm assets to the system following a procedure – performing and document monthly reviews on any artwork and its attributes that is older than three years to ensure it is still in use and still compliant
- Operate in partnership with the administrators to create or modify workflow templates as required by the business, by implementing and testing the proposed changes through the change control process.
- Perform any user acceptance testing tasks for software upgrades
- Work in partnership with the UK and US based Regulatory Specialists supporting any admin functions required by them in high workload periods, such as workflow generation, translation coordination and any other support documentation generation.
- Perform self inspections and system audits
In addition the chosen candidate will also be expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP guidelines
- Good organizational skills, prioritization and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential as this is a highly regulated and procedure based role
- Strong computer skills in particular Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Multitask orientated
- Ability to use adobe acrobat
- Mindset for process improvement
- IT bias
- Knowledge and understanding of 21CFR Part 11
- Ability to make infrequent local trips to the SDS office and other Elanco facilities
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.