Working in a busy artwork studio environment the primary focus of the role within our client's business will be the management and facilitation of projects within the studio by means of an on-line approval system. You will often be the first point of contact so frequent contact with internal clients/external suppliers and your fellow studio team members will be required using the appropriate written/verbal method to ensure the smooth flow of work between process stakeholders within predetermined timescales, with the ultimate aim being the delivery of each project on time. This will require excellent communication skills.
You will work closely with another co-ordinator who will act as your mentor until you are able to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Communicate effectively with all clients, internal and external
2. Scanning/uploading relevant documentation within the on-line approval system
3. Sending approved artwork files to printer
4. Document/record all instructions and create job packs for the Studio.
5. A team player
6. Actively participate in weekly studio meetings
7. Manage and identify client requirements and expectations
8. Develop strong client relationships
9. Manage critical paths and timings and follow up any late actions.
10. Be pro active and develop an intuition of what the client requires rather than waiting for things to happen
· Have excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Be able to project manage
· Be highly client focused
· Have a hands-on knowledge of artwork and reprographics using appropriate software (Esko and Adobe workflow) with ability to use own initiative to problem solve.