Our mission consists in offering an exclusive range of glass packaging (bottles, carafes, jars) and related services, for the following markets:
• Liquid products (spirits, still and sparkling wines, olive oils and refined vinegars, exclusive mineral waters…)
• Food products (jars for « gourmet » produces)
• Reed diffusers and other perfumery, cosmetics and body care products
The role will involve the management and development of a large portfolio of existing accounts, whilst also generating new business. The role will be to cover the Scottish market.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships through excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, through a history of having achieved significant and consistent results in their previous employ. Proven experience within the industry would be a major advantage.
Regular and frequents visits to the customers are mandatory, the candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to display excellent organisational skills. It is essential that you can operate both as part of a team and but also work alone with the necessary decision making and initiative required.
Key Skills Needed:
• Proven experience within the industry would be a major advantage, closing the sale and managing customer relationships is also required. Knowledge of Italian and/or French language would be a big advantage.
• To succeed in this business to business consultative role you will need to be highly driven and intelligent.
• Whilst direct product experience is beneficial, training will be offered.