Our client is a leading company in the sectors they operate in.
The key functions of the role will involve:
• Supporting the Account Managers by managing and actioning the artwork flow through the customers critical path process from customer brief to release to printer.
• Supporting the day to day running of the account, acting as the main internal contact for your designated category/customer.
• Scheduling artwork tasks on the relevant production resource through an online transparent artwork scheduling tool.
• Carrying out fit for use checks on the customer information received and converting the information into an internal brief for Artworkers.
• Releasing completed artworks to the printers in accordance with KPI’s.
• Communicating with Account Manager updating on project status and any potential challenges.
• Communicating professionally with the customer when necessary.
• Building strong internal relationships with internal production resources to be able to work in the most efficient manner following the standard operating procedures.
• An approachable, flexible individual with a can do attitude, in both their approach to the role, their colleagues and their ability to work additional hours when necessary.
• Has a great deal of commonsense, enthusiasm and proactivity
• Commercial astute
• Highly confident in your own ability and your communication methods internally and externally
• Highly organised individual who can priortise with ease.
• Wealth of problem solving techniques at their disposable
• Thrives under pressure during peak periods of work.