Following significant expansion, an exciting investment in new technology, and subsequent internal restructure, out client currently is seeking a Head of Client Services to lead their team of account managers. The successful candidate will come from a client services background, preferably within a print related sector.
As Head of Client Services, you will be responsible for the day to day management of your team and assist in the management of some key clients. You will be responsible for the welfare of the personnel within your team and support them in training and development where required. Ensure good time keeping and organise holidays in accordance with the needs of the department.
You will be expected to attend some of the key client review meetings will be required and oversee client governance. You will assist the team where required with communications and help manage client expectations.
As a good communicator, you will need to maintain the motivation of the team and continually looking at ways the company can improve on the service offering to our clients.
• Experience of managing a team
• Management experience in dealing with Contracted Clients
• Experience of report management with Contract Client and SLA adherence
• Experienced at communicating with all levels
• Sound commericial understanding
• Ability to review, document and implement processes/procedures
• Understanding of responsibilities in regards to compliance issues and safeguarding the company
• Responsible for department personnel including appraisals, training, holiday management
• To provide sales support for tenders & contractual negotiations
• To work with Sales to effectively manage the introduction of new contracts
• Responsible for monthly Client reporting
• To ensure management reporting is produced monthly to reflect department performance
• To actively look at ways in which services can be improved and revenue can be enhanced within existing client base
• Responsible for monitoring, recording, resolving and reporting on issues using Client issue logs
• To be responsible for distribution of work to Account Managers and to ensure that workload is monitored