We have an exciting vacancy for a Quality Assurance professional to join a global leader in cross-media production. We are looking for someone who has experience in Software Development in a Graphic Design Studio/Agency environment or similar Graphic Arts environment a plus. You must also have experience participating on or managing web/e-mail development, media creative, social media, and digital strategy projects a plus.
You will be expected to ensure agreed quality standards are met in final digital layouts for basic to intermediate Digital Development assignments. Under the direction of the client project team, you will execute techniques to confirm final digital deliverables meet quality standards and comply with client’s technical and branding specifications.
Please apply if you tick the following boxes:
• Basic people, organisational, and analytical skills (including time management and attention to detail).
• Proficient Computer Software (SW) Skills:
- Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
- Overall Business SW (e.g. MS-Office Suite)
- Specific Functional SW (e.g. Digi-QA, Litmus testing, Device emulation, etc.)
• Ability to draft and execute a comprehensive QA plan.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate effectively with key partners in other areas of the organisation, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work, and to meet assigned deadlines.