Our client is a dynamic, fast growing packaging brand management and pre-press company. They are currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their team of energetic, creative and talented employees. They have a passion for delivering a world class service to its clients, therefore are looking for an individual who can depict this. We will consider candidates from any sector of print or packaging.
As Senior Customer Service Representative, you will be required to carry out the following roles:
• Support the Account Managers by managing and actioning the artwork flow through the customers’ critical path process from customer brief to release to printer.
• Support the day to day running of the account, acting as the main internal contact for your designated category/customer.
• Schedule artwork tasks on the relevant production resource through an online transparent artwork scheduling tool.
• Carry out fit for use checks on the customer information received and converting the information into an internal brief for Artworkers.
• Release completed artworks to the printers in accordance with KPI’s.
• Communicate with Account Manager updating on project status and any potential challenges.
• Communicate professionally with the customer when necessary.
• Build strong internal relationships with internal production resources to be able to work in the most efficient manner following the standard operating procedures.
The selected candidate will be an approachable, flexible individual with a can-do attitude, in both their approach to the role, their colleagues and their ability to work additional hours when necessary.
You must show a great deal of common sense, enthusiasm and proactivity, with an ability to prioritise tasks with ease. Moreover, we are looking for someone who is highly confident in your own ability and your communication methods internally and externally.