We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join one of the world’s fastest growing digital brand management companies, serving some of the most renowned household names. The successful applicant will have full commercial, contractual responsibility and relationship ownership for developing a portfolio of customers.
You will be working alongside a team of other departmental managers to develop and implement business solutions to meet the commercial strategy, and will devise operational strategies to meet/exceed customer needs.
Scope of Responsibilities
• Translating strategic business objectives into well-defined commercial plans to meet customer’s needs.
• Monitoring and continuously driving the achievement of Commercial performance objectives and targets in line with the agreed strategic objectives.
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to the commercial teams both within their scope of responsibility
• Preparation and negotiation of non-contractual services with support and approval of Regional Commercial Director.
• Proactively keep abreast of new technologies and processes that could facilitate commercial leverage/advantage and operational productivity.
• Work in conjunction with the other Senior/Commercial Managers, Operational Managers and Functional Managers to smoothly implement organic business.
• Preparation of relevant customer portfolio Annual European budgets.
• Management of CSR resource including; recruitment, resource allocation, identification of training needs, performance management, rewards and recognition.
• Work in conjunction with functional Managers (SME’s Subject Matter Experts) to facilitate successful implementation of Training, Auditing and Quality strategies.
The right candidate will be self-motivated with a strong goal for results; have proven organisational, planning, analytical and time management skills. Excellent oral, written and presentational skills are essential as is an advanced level of MS Office skills.