Our client, a digital brand management business who prides itself in serving an extensive list of blue chip clients, is seeking an Account Manager to to maintain and strengthen a key client relationship.
The selected applicant will be responsible for driving process improvement and client fit for use, whilst maximising the account through exploring new areas for organic development.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
• Relationship building and interaction with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics.
• Day-to-day contact with your clients, keeping them informed at all times during the project life cycle and responding promptly, clearly and politely to enquiries.
• Working with the client to improve deliverables, providing training when necessary and visible reports on improvements.
• Encourage and foster an environment of Customer Excellence.
• Work to standardise operating procedures and facilitate best practices.
• Take full control of projects, including negotiation of schedules, and key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief with CSR’s.
• Facilitate client business review meetings and prepare KPI information.
• Fully understand the client brief, interrogate requests and suggest alternatives where necessary to help client achieve their aims
• Work with operations to ensure we are capturing all relevant costs
The successful applicant will require good communication, project management skills and drive to deliver value to our customer focused service teams. You must have strong knowledge of print production, and be an enthusiastic and a motivated team player.