Our client is a long established print firm with a track record of impressive growth. We are looking for a service focused individual to work with our client’s existing account management team, acting as a main point of contact to provide a first class service.
You will have strong negotiation skills, dealing with paper merchants and other suppliers to get the best price. You will be a team player, showing a willingness to cover work of other staff members during their periods of absence, as well as carrying out any other duties as required by your manager.
Daily Responsibilities for Own Client Portfolio
• Respond to client enquiries and process print orders accurately and within service level.
• Answer telephone promptly and deal with client requirements efficiently and politely.
• Open new jobs electronically and maintain integrity of the job management system, allocating electronic print files to relevant jobs and ensure electronic files mirror paper files.
• Assess print file integrity - inform relevant client of corrupt or dubious files.
• Prepare job instruction sheets electronically in job management and print for production.
• Prepare despatch notes and related labels (all customised to job); manifest for principle carrier; and despatch dockets for international carriers.
• Ensure mail is ready for despatch daily
• Close jobs for invoicing (put all documentation in job file).
• Maintain the integrity of job history archive
• Make the Director of Print aware of problems as they develop.