A creative marketing solutions provider is seeking a Business Development Manager to promote their extensive experience in data management, mailings, printing, e-fulfilment and e-marketing to both prospective and existing clients.
You will be working closely with Account Management teams on their existing client base to develop and maximise this vital revenue stream. This exciting opportunity requires a dynamic, confident self-starter, a real ‘people person’ with a keen understanding of business models. Knowledge of how to gain access to decision makers within businesses is key to success in this position.
This position includes:
• Developing existing client relationships and maximising revenue.
• Continually building strong business contacts.
• Managing and maintaining pre-sales communication with senior clients.
• Making client contacts and organising and facilitating meetings.
• Researching various sources for potential client/business opportunities.
• Building and maintaining CRM data and ‘pipeline’.
• Embracing and contribution to the sales strategy.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
• A business/sales related qualification/experience and combined relevant experience of working within the marketing services/printing industry.
• Ability to work with and influence senior management in marketing related activities.
• A creative approach to marketing and raising the awareness of the company.
• Ability to produce professionally written reports, proposals, tenders and documentation for internal and external audiences.
• Ability to proactively research the market place to identify potential business opportunities.
• Excellent telephone sales and networking skills – defining requirements, objection handling, negotiation and closing.
• Ability to build business relationships.
• A business savvy thirst to succeed essential.
• Proven track record of working with a target driven environment and achieving these targets consistently.
• Commercial acumen.
• Strong administration skills to ensure marketing/sales information is collated accurately.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines according to business needs.
• Fantastic people management/coordination skills.
• Highly professional attitude to business.
• Warm, likable professional personality.
• Positive “can do” attitude, willingness to contribute to the business.