One of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in the display and graphics market worldwide is seeking an Operations Manager to provide leadership in transforming the operational capability and efficiency for providing Strategic Graphical Printing and Finishing requirements.
This leading international display services group is looking for someone with exceptional managerial and organisation skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong communication skills along with the confidence to develop effective internal relationships with departmental stakeholders. A team player who upholds the company values with a high level of motivational capability are also highly sought after attributes.
They pride themselves in not only creating great products of consistently high quality, but also showing a commitment to each and every client, to deliver the service they need to help compete and succeed on today’s marketplace. They are therefore looking for a driven individual, who will go above and beyond to help deliver these high standards and show genuine customer care.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• To manage the behavioural enhancement of the Health & Safety culture and performance
• Ensure delivery of the Business Strategy on Dye-sub and UV Graphics development from Scheduling and Artwork through to Finishing processes.
• Deliver enhanced customer experience and service levels with respect to quality and through process lead time; including capability to deliver ‘Rapid’ service.
• Develop and implement best practice systems, operational practices and procedures; including operational key performance indicators and dashboard.
• Support development and implementation of Quality Management Framework to deliver improved customer service and internal Right-First Time performance.
• Embed Lean manufacturing principles into the Graphic operations to drive enhanced flow and cost efficiencies to support strategic improvement in productivity and margin.
• Manage the implementation of Capital Investment programmes to successfully commission to timescales and budget.
• Develop improved organisational flexibility and technical competence to deliver Centre of Excellence for Graphics.
• Liaise with both internal management teams and collaborate with European Graphics management to deliver standardisation, performance correlation and innovation in best practice performances.
The ideal candidate will have a CV containing the following:
• Experience of managing business and process transformation, including implementation of Lean Principles into a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of managing a large to grand format printing process and teams, with knowledge and experience of operating UV and dye sublimation processes.
• Experience of colour management and RIP software (Fiery/Egosoft are an advantage), together with knowledge of media / laser cutting within finishing operations.
• Team player who upholds the company values with a high level of motivational capability.
On top of joining an organisation which is committed to providing a work environment dedicated to providing training, evaluation, and recognition, you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to be part of the success story of their European expansion.