We are seeking a HR professional to assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and practices that support the business objectives of one of our longest standing clients.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Management of HR and ensure integration of service activities and standards.
• Continue to review and develop policies, procedures and practices which support ways to attract, retain and develop good staff.
• Ensure compliance with employment law and update staff and management on new legislation and review and update all HR policies and procedures accordingly.
• Ensure that all staff have a regular appraisal and that a training need analysis is conducted across the business yearly by the Management team.
• Manage complex employee relations issues, to include staff consultation to ensure minimal risk to the organisation.
• Ensure that the HR team has appropriate HR systems in place e.g. payroll, benefits, and that they are maintained and updated and that documentation is produced in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the HR information system is updated and that the team produce reports to Management and the Board on sickness management, turnover, and update reports as required. Ensure that the HR team delivers monthly reports to the Managers.
• The implementation of our client’s Performance Management system in order to achieve higher productivity outcomes by delineating how employees meet job specifications.