Our client is a highly dynamic fast growing print businesses.
The successful candidate will be required to drive and develop all print production operations, enhance the customer experience, drive efficiency and enable new product opportunities.
You will work closely with the Managing Director in collaboration with fellow directors driving continued growth and internal systems to greater efficiency.
As Operations Director, you will lead a team of departmental managers and production staff, Job Management, Pre-Press, Wide Format, Digital Printing, Finishing, Bindery, Fulfilment, Stock and Delivery.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
• Lead the team daily with a pragmatic determination to complete and finish projects to plan and KPI
• Issues should be removed completely rather than managed daily by engineering or development of the client’s solutions, including, lean process, machinery, MIS, workflow, bespoke software, training, personal development or recruitment.
• Collaborate closely with the business and customers to understand overall market requirements and help translate strategic and product priorities into robust production solutions
• Develop and manage relationships with equipment, technology and supply chain partners.
• Provide a production solution product which internal and external customers trust and enjoy
• Identify, develop or deliver production solutions
Areas of responsibility
• Lean, process engineering and automation
• Training and staff development
• Resource planning and cost management
• Contract and supplier management
• Installation and facility management
• Operator Performance
• Colour Management
• ISO Management