We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with a passion for marketing and print to join a dynamic print & marketing services company and work with some of the biggest brands in the UK. . Co-ordinates activities to achieve SLA for clients with internal service providers. As an Account Manager you will be pivotal in delighting clients using your fantastic customer service and problem solving skills. A ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Account Management – liaising with clients via telephone/email to progress projects across multiple offices / territories
• Account administration – processing of orders for new/existing clients, particularly through the e-commerce side of the business
• Project Management – ensuring client projects are processed accurately and efficiently alongside the studio and operations teams
Additional Duties :
a. Flexible to cover various clients as required
b. Support design and print departments to meet client requirements
c. Support HR with Induction and training
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in B2B Account Management or Client Services position is essential
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport with customers
• A polite, professional and friendly manner
• Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• IT literate – Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office
These are fantastic new opportunities for ambitious Account Mangers to join a fast growing company, offering long term career opportunities.