Our client is a fast growing print firm and are currently looking for experienced print finishing operatives.
• Highly computer literate and numerate
• Self motivated
• Good communicator
• Good eye for detail
• Problem solving
• You will need experience of working in a very busy commercial print finishing department, achieving the impossible..
• You will have experience of working shifts.
• Operation of guillotine, booklet making and folding machines.
• Ensure that all work is completed on schedule.
• Update the management information system at each stage of the process.
• Work within the company’s Quality Management System.
• Constantly monitoring quality of job output for correctness and quality.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems. Arrange for the engineers to attend if necessary.