One of North England’s leading print groups has an opening for a Digital Printer to print and inline finish items to a high quality using the company’s various in line finishing options.
• Works with electronic files sent to departments
• Prioritises multiple and conflicting department needs under pressure
• Operates high-speed digital colour and black and white machines
• Accurately matches colour to customer specifications
• Operates in line finishing units
• Understands department workflow and production methods
• Practices and maintains LEAN workflow
• Understands production equipment capabilities
• Performs other job duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will show an admirable work ethic and be committed to delivering each job to the highest of standards. To apply, you must have previous experience in a similar role.
Experience with Xerox high production machines Xerox iGen 150 and Nuvera 314 would be highly advantageous.
If selected for the role, you will work on a 3 shift system 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am.