A successful, ambitious and established print management business in Dublin are looking to attract a dynamic account management person.
Key to this account management position is someone who can own the client relationship, build and develop strong connections both externally and internally and become a trusted partner for clients.
The ability to up/cross sell to current customers on additional products & services provided will be an essential part of the role to help customer growth.
This dynamic role will suit a smart, personable and driven individual who will manage the relationship and growth of key accounts while operationally do the following:
• Account administration (prepare quotations, raise purchase orders, update project status)
• Negotiate with the organisation’s extensive supply chain partners to increase margin.
• Oversee project delivery.
• Have productive and regular client meetings with measurable outcomes.
Working as part of the sales and account team, our client is looking for someone who has the following personal attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible with a great work ethic.
• Good problem solving skills.
Do you have:
• Minimum of 2 years sales account management.
• A proven track record of achievement in account management.
• Experience within the print management/print manufacturing or design industry would be a distinct advantage.
• A third level qualification in a related discipline would be an advantage.
Our client offers:
• Competitive salary
• Free parking