We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager / Contract Manager to join an ambitious, fast-growing Print, Marketing and Communications company. They are looking for an individual to manage all the company contracts, both client / supplier. The successful candidate will also have experience in the writing of the contract through to the management of it.
As this is a new role within the company, you would need to have had some exposure to procurement and be ready to build this from the ground up, reporting to the Group FD.
Applicants must also have previous experience in the printing/print management/direct mail world.
The role of Commercial Manager will entail the following:
• Develop legally sound and commercially robust contracts with clients, suppliers and other 3rd parties
• Ensure that all documentation of requirements is comprehensive and explicit
• Review commercial contracts and advise on feasibility/return on investment/potential risks
• To manage the commercial/contractual aspects of all pricing and buying processes developing cost saving analysis and continuous improvement documentation.
• Assess appropriate pricing levels based on historical data, market intelligence and preparing analysis of potential benefit to the Company.
• Proactively support the print manager on the delivery of improved profitability. Set up buying and pricing policies and implement a framework for all external suppliers.