A printer which offers high quality products has an opening for a Digital Printer to assist in the production process. You will be responsible for checking, amending, progressing and ripping existing artwork outputting to print. The ideal candidate will have experience of setting and operating a variety of large format digital printers outputting to a variety of substrates.
They pride themselves in achieving outstanding solutions, therefore are looking for a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail, keeping to the highest of standards and quality checking procedures throughout. To apply, you must have previous experience in a similar role.
• Works with electronic files sent to departments
• Prioritizes multiple and conflicting department needs under pressure
• Operates high-speed digital colour and black and white machines
• Accurately matches colour to customer specifications
• Operates in line finishing units
• Understands department workflow and production methods
• Practices and maintains LEAN workflow
• Understands production equipment capabilities
• Performs other job duties as assigned
This is a 6 to 9 month contract with a strong possibility of permanent, and if selected for the role, you will work 5 days per week, 2pm until 10pm.