A premium multi solutions specialist is currently seeking to recruit a Production Manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of the production department and associated teams, ensuring departmental objectives including production targets, quality and safety standards are all adhered to. This role requires someone who has experience in management within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Production to deliver continuous improvement and develop a LEAN culture A background in the Transactional or Direct Mail industry will be favourable, however applicants from all sectors within the printing industry will be considered.
Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Planning and organising - able to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities considering all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources.
• Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
• Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
• Analytical thinking - Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically. Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for problem-solving and/or development.
• Decision making - Is ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully trained Production Manager to join a well-established and continuously growing organisation.