We are looking for an energetic printing professional to join a dynamic design, print and multimedia company in a period of significant growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career; challenging themselves and making a difference. This role requires candidates to have a “can do” attitude, along with strong communication and organisation skills, and a strong aptitude for customer service.
Primarily, you will be expected to take responsibility for the organisation and administration of the work flow between departments.
Duties will include the following:
• Management of preparation of job bags for manufacture, ensuring attention to detail and communication with production departments
• Daily updates of in house systems ensuring quality assurance procedures are followed
• Supervision of purchasing activities of consumables, outsource products and management of Suppliers to the Company
• Working with Operations Director to resolve challenges within the Operations and Production Teams
• Assisting with estimating when required, with guidance from Operations Director
• Communicating internally with all departments and senior managers to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled and internal process is upheld